Free Webinar Series: The Summer Public Interest Job Search
January 5, 2012
Free Webinar Series: The Summer Public Interest Job Search: Expert Tips on Cover Letters, Resumes, Interviewing, and Networking
This two-part webinar series, cosponsored by NALP and Equal Justice Works, will provide law students with insight on the key elements of the summer public-interest job application process. Attorneys with years of application review experience will highlight do’s and don’ts; explain how and why public interest application materials may substantively differ from law firm materials; and explore the dynamics of personal interactions in interviews and networking situations.
- Part One: Wed., 1/25/12 at 3pm Eastern – Best Practices in Drafting Cover Letters and Resumes. Reserve your Webinar seat now!
- Steve Grumm, Director of Public Service Initiatives, NALP
- Stuart Smith, Director of Legal Recruitment, New York City Law Department
- Nicole Vikan, Assistant Director for Public Interest & Government Careers, Georgetown University Law Center
- Part Two: Wed., 2/1/12 at 12pm (Noon) Eastern – Best Practices in Interviewing and In-person Networking. Reserve your Webinar seat now!
- Nita Mazumder, Program Manager for Law School Relations, Equal Justice Works
- Nicole Simmons, Career Counselor, The University of Texas School of Law
- David Zisser, Associate Counsel, The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law